Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can identify the specific individual from the information itself (personal identification information), such as appearance, fingerprint, voice print data, and health insurance policy holder number.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
When a user registers for use, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, and credit card number. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user's personal information, between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "partners") will be used by our partners to provide the user with the service. Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). The information may be collected from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send e-mail notifications regarding new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- To bill users for paid services.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user or publicly announce on this website the purpose of use after the change in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the Company has notified or announced the following matters in advance and has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- The items of data to be provided to the third party
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- Method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person in advance, or makes readily accessible to the person, of this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of said personal information. or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is made readily accessible to the individual.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from an individual, we will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, we will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the User's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "correct, etc.") his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. The User may request that the Company correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Correction, etc.") his/her personal information.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to a user's request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will make corrections, etc. to the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- If we are requested by an individual to stop using or delete his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the grounds that it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it was obtained through wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. In the event of a request for suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc.") on the grounds that such information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that such information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will cease use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or in the event that the Company decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the user of this without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved in such suspension or other reasons, and if alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Please direct any inquiries regarding this policy to the following contact point.
Address: 3F SACRA TERRACE, 2-4-2 Setagaya, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
Company name: 100 inc,